Control Network Communication now offers Facial Recognition
The market place is screaming for this technology. With an ever growing concern for who is entering our facilities, schools, and businesses, CNC reached out to FST21, one of the leaders in facial recognition software. This is a low cost solution for higher security integration at your entrances, gates, data centers, secure location, etc. FST21 won multiple awards at the recent ASIS convention in Chicago for this technology.
- CNC Recognized for Albany's Finest 2013 by Metroland Magazine
- Maxxess has the fix for End of Life GE systems
- Control Network Communications becomes a Sony Silver Partner
- Control Network Communication now offers Facial Recognition
- Extreme Networks completes the purchase of Enterasys Networks
- New Website for Control Network