Maxxess has the fix for End of Life GE systems
As a Maxxess value added reseller, CNC allows customers to keep their existing hardware while upgrading to the Maxxess platform. UTC will be declaring end of life on all currently installed GE Security Management systems within 2014, discontinuing support and requiring clients to either migrate onto a new GE system or for larger enterprise systems, Lenel's OnGuard product. The solution to keeping your existing infrastructure is made available through the Maxxess platform and will allow for a lower cost of ownership then other options.
- CNC Recognized for Albany's Finest 2013 by Metroland Magazine
- Maxxess has the fix for End of Life GE systems
- Control Network Communications becomes a Sony Silver Partner
- Control Network Communication now offers Facial Recognition
- Extreme Networks completes the purchase of Enterasys Networks
- New Website for Control Network